Jumar’s Flexible Managed Service delivers a crucial, tangible benefit: it removes the headache of managing peaks and troughs in IT resource demand, and allows your business to continue uninterrupted.
It is a bespoke, scalable, SLA driven recruitment framework which dramatically reduces your management time.
We also take up to 100% ownership for the selection, interviewing, testing, selection, vetting and onboarding of individuals, teams or entire projects.
- Fast turnaround – We ‘flex up and down’ a range of carefully selected resources, and our strict SLAs mean that some could start in as little as 2-5 days
- Significant reduction in your management time – CV sifting, resourcing and ongoing maintenance of team numbers is part of the service
- Predictable costs – Contractors are delivered via a rate card and outsourced work packages can be scoped with a fixed cost
- Single point of contact – Jumar manages second-tier suppliers and provides on-site dedicated delivery managers to understand requirements, project pipeline and team culture
- Proactive delivery – the close working relationship between Jumar and its clients gives us unparalleled visibility of upcoming demand
- Technical empathy – we are an IT company, so we think like IT people. Our in-house projects division greatly enhances the shortlisting, interviewing and selection process
- Value add – Everything from providing niche resources to detailed monthly reporting, Jumar’s Flexible Managed Service is as far as you can get from a ‘commoditised recruitment service’
Our business has been built on long-term relationships with clients and contractors. Unlike many recruitment agencies, we have a firm commitment to maintain regular contact with our contractors during their placement, to ensure the smooth running of that assignment. One way we do this is to hold regular ‘surgeries’ with Contractors to enable any issues to be identified and dealt with swiftly.
To date, we have not failed to deliver on a Flexible Managed Service, regardless of volume.
The benefit of being an IT company ourselves is that we can deploy IT professionals – our own employed consultants – to your projects, delivering a saving of 20% over the cost of hiring a contractor.
This is our Employed Consultant Model (ECM), which delivers huge benefits to organisations where there are
- restrictions on increasing headcount
- pressures to reduce costs
- needs to retain, encapsulate and re-use resources, providing consistency of business systems knowledge
All these problems are solved using Jumar’s ECM – where we select (or specifically recruit) expert IT professionals which are then deployed on fixed term contracts to meet your requirements.
These consultants have a ‘permanent staff mindset’ and therefore lend themselves to scenarios where consistency and commitment are important.
We instinctively know where the ECM approach will add value, compared to our other resourcing options, and we place a strong emphasis on selecting the right resources. For example, we spend a day with you on-site, observing processes, the work environment, team dynamic etc. We’ll also use ThomasTM profiling to assess behavioural styles of relevant managers to ensure our ECM resources are a perfect fit for the team. We source these from our own permanent staff base, our known consultant pool or the wider market. All remain employed by Jumar at all times, reducing your headcount exposure.
Where appropriate, we also complement this offering by using our Training Academy to deliver ECM resources (or teams of resources) with specific technical skills, enabling them to become productive much more quickly.
- Cost is reduced by 20%
- All the benefits of permanent staff with no increase in headcount
- Resources are placed who have a permanent mindset
- Productivity is maximised, as resources ‘hit the ground running’
- Knowledge that Jumar has invested heavily in the role definition, meaning a precise person-fit
- Reduced management time – as Jumar takes on this responsibility
- Scalability – this can be applied to just one individual, but typically teams of 3+, however, it can be scaled to teams of dozens