Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Granting us permission
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this. Should you wish to remove or not use them from our site you can learn how to do this below, however doing so will likely mean that our site will not work as you would expect.
More about our Cookies
Website Function & Our own cookies
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Turning Them Off
You can usually switch them off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Managing cookies on your device
Some cookies can be rejected through the Your Online Choices site. This may need to be done for each device and IP address you connect with.
Cookies may also be removed or blocked in your browser settings, usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu. Below are some links that may help, alternatively you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
To find out more about cookies on the internet you can visit:
If you would like to contact us about cookies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org